Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Ever YouTube Video ! ~

Hey guys,

So I filmed the process of putting the orange slices on my nails, and I decided to turn it into a tutorial video for youtube ! It was my first time making one, so I hope it is okay ! I dedicated this video to Bubz, (or Bubbi) from Bubz Beauty, as she has inspired and helped me soo much, especially when it comes to being self conscious <3 
Here is the video! : 

I would love it if you take the time to comment and let me know what you think, as I could really do with some feedback, as it was my first video <33 
Oh and, I made a Twitter account. Mostly just for the purpose of keeping up with what mychonny and Bubz are doing, but feel free to follow me there if you like ^^ : My Twitter <3

That's all for now, off to College I go ._. 

No comments: